- By booking our services you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below.
- CleanerMK will perform the services selected by you.
- CleanerMK will use all reasonable skill and care in performing the services.
- CleanerMK will use all reasonable endeavours to complete the services by the time and day we have stated that the services should be performed by.
- In the event that we cannot complete the services on the designated day, we will seek to contact you. We will arrange for the services to be completed on the soonest available subsequent day.
- To cancel an appointment, we require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice. We may at our discretion issue a charge not more than 50% the price of the service booked to recover costs of lost business if less than 48 hours notice is given.
- Payment For Services: Payment for services is to be made within 7 days of completion of these services.
- In the unlikely event that your appointment has to be delayed or cancelled by us, we will contact you as soon as possible. We will not be held liable for any consequential losses resulting from such delay or cancellation.
- If you are unhappy with our service and would like to make a complaint please contact us via letter using the contact details provided. We will then review the complaint and contact you within 30 days.
- Liability Disclaimer: Pressure washing can reveal pre-existing damage to the surfaces that are being cleaned. CleanerMK accepts no responsibility for pre-existing damage, which may be revealed either during pressure washing or at any time after the pressure washing is complete.
- Damage to drains: CleanerMK shall not be liable in respect of damage to drains or pipes caused by or arising out of any cleaning or unblocking process or work.
By using our service, you agree to these terms and conditions.
EXTERIOR CLEANING SERVICE
Our legal basis for processing your personal data is Legitimate Interests.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
When you sign-up for our service, we will collect your name, address, telephone number and email address from the form you complete. This is stored in our database. We need this information to provide the service you have requested. Your email will also be stored at our email service provider, currently Mailchimp. We will collect personal usage data through Mailchimp, such as how often you open and read our emails and the links you click from within our emails. This tracking is meant to help us ensure high quality content that engages our subscribers. We will only use this data to send you our regular updates via email. We will not subscribe you to any other email distribution lists or share your information with anyone else.
You can choose to opt-out of our system at any time.
Should you choose to opt-out, we will remove your email address and all the associated data from our database and our email platform, Mailchimp.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a website if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Cookies do not personally identify customers or passwords. Credit Card information is not stored in cookies.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our website. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our website.
Who sees your data:
CleanerMK will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
CleanerMK will only disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of CleanerMK and its website, visitors to the website and customers of our services.
Our website may sometimes contain links to the sites of third parties. When you visit these sites, we suggest that you read their privacy policies. CleanerMK is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
How long we retain your data:
Whilst you are an active customer, we need this data to provide you with all information regarding your continued service. Having completed the service, we continue to hold your data on our ‘Inactive Customer List’ so that we can reactivate your account should you wish us to reinstate the service. We may also email you to update you on our services or include you in a promotion we feel you may benefit from. You may request removal from this list at any time.
There is no scheduled purge or clean-up of this data.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the data we hold please get in touch.